story time when i was 16 my mom and i were watching ellen and my mom says
‘oh look my favorite lesbian!’
and i said ‘i thought i was your favorite lesbian?’
and she just stared at me for a moment and said
‘oh ok. ‘
and we just continued watching
and thats how i came out to my mother
Fucking A Star.
"if you don’t consider breasts sexual organs then why do you care if i grab them"
well EXCUSE ME BUT IF I JUST STRUTTED UP AND GRABBED YOUR EAR AND FELT IT UP LIKE MMMM YEAH BABY I BET YOU HEAR REAAAL GOOD WOULD YOU NOT BE UNCOMFORTABLE
glad to see y’all spreading the word
this was the weirdest movie ever.
shrek 2 was the highest grossing film of 2004 and is the 26th highest grossing film of all time
- Conductor: baton, attitude, black magic, let sit for 30-60 years
- Violin: Soulless eyes, rosin, callouses, nice hair
- Viola: Callouses, tears, repeat "It's not a violin" 1,000+ times while it forms
- Cello: Haunting screams, blood, the souls of small children, with a pinch of callouses
- Double Bass: Unfortunately small hands, good fashion sense, shy smiles
- Percussion: Attractive face, sweaty palms, a curse to follow them through their life
- Piccolo: ears of steel, utter insanity, pretty hands
- Flute: Lush hair, independence, lack of enough practice time
- Clarinet: Sass, despair, raw talent
- Bass Clarinet: spooky, haunting eyes that entangle you in mystery, nachos
- Oboe: Self hatred, more self hatred, frightening talent with sharp objects.
- Bassoon: eternal damnation, cute face, social ineptness, mystery ingredient
- Horn: Beautiful hair, pretty eyes, frighteningly quiet- possibly murderous intent
- Trumpet: Big ego, Dazzling smile, Strong opinions (good and/or bad)
- Trombone: Extreme body type in any sense, uncooperative hair, nocturnal tendencies
- Tuba: Constant hunger, strong lungs, willpower of an ox
- Harp: pure gold, penetrating eyes that look at your soul, a hint of danger beneath a layer of shyness